Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween around the corner

With Halloween around the corner it is
so much fun to play with my Tim Holtz stuff.
His blog is so inspiring, you just have
to create something yourself.

For this card, I used the new Halloween stamps and
embossing folder. Also the witch die (bat) and the long
rosette sizzix die.

Fot the inside I used the raven and cat die
(from my friend! thank you!!)
and the inside sentiment is a stamp from Great Impressions.

On the outside I made a rosette with scrap paper.
On top is the bat that is decorated with glossy accent.
The 3 colors of bakers twine is from Sew easy.
More tomorrow!

Have a creative day!
 

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

Brilliant! Love the rosette with the batty center! xx

Ineke said...

Hoi Hetty, ik heb normaal niet zo veel met halloween, maar deze kaart en halloween around the corner vind ik super. Groetjes Ineke.

linda said...

OOOOOH, I like!