Monday, May 14, 2012

Scrapping Mother's Day

 Here is my scrappage about Mothers Day.
It is made with the new Club Scrap kit
"Wild Flowers
which is absolutely beautiful
and so right for scrapping about the mom's.
 Here are some of the details of the page.
The flower is the mini cloiconné flower
 Some cross stitches with baker's twine.
 I make this page for the ongoing challenge
of Weekly Chronicles at the Club Scrap forum.
The letters are done with the cloisonné alphabet
stamps by Michael Strong.
 
Have a creative day!


3 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Lovely page Hetty. I like that stitched detail - I will have to try it on one of my cards.

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful layout Hetty....especially the stitching accent!
Paper Hugs,
Jan

marsha said...

This is just beautiful Hetty, I love your layout and the stitching!
Hugs,
Marsha