Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Baby Bragbook finished



Owen has come in our lives on July 2nd  (2-7) of this year
and he is our little star!
He is the firstborn to my firstborn, who was born on the
7th of Feburary (7-2). Great date!
So here is the finished bragbook I made for him.
This book has only pictures of the first day he is with us.
 The base of this book is a chipboard book with round tabs
that I bought especially to make this.
You will notice I used many different papers
and stamps from all kinds of different brands.
 Here you see all the pages of the book. On the round tabs I 
glued punched out yellow circles and you can read
Baby Owen on the tabs. I made the letters with a Tim
Holtz die called vintage market alphabet. You will notice
I have used these letters all over the book.
 (larger version of all pictures when you click on them)

Background paper is by Paper Salon called bliss boy. 
I love using papers that are great to use on both sides.
Behand dthe pictures there is some hidden journaling.
 Paper here is by Basicgrey collection Nook&Pandry.
I found this cute baby feet embossing die that I used
here. The colored digital pictures are by Create with TLC.
Here you see one proud grandma!
 Paper Salon paper again. Letters and frame are
by Michael Strong and embossed with glitter embossing powder.
 The orange paper is by Echo Park, serie Dots and Stripes.
Stamps are by Stampin Up! Fund flowers and brads for
embellishments as well as some baker's twine.
 More Echo Park paper. This time I used the Essentials set. 
Onesies cut out with my cricut and some buttons added
with scrapfloss. A clothes hanger and some measuring tape
from Tim Holtz collection and baker's twine again.
 Paper by My Mind's Eye and it is the Lime Twist collection.
Stamps by Stampin'Up!. Alle new titles are printed with
the computer Stars cut out with dies from Spellbinder.
 This is the back of the book. Cute picture
of Owen's tiny feet. The subway art in the
background i found on the internet.
Just google baby boy saubway art.

Some ribbons are knotted to the bookbinding rings
that keep the pages together.

Thanks  for looking and
have a creative day!


4 comments:

CraftyJo said...

This is gorgeous Hetty, such a lovely keepsake for your new grandbaby.

Anonymous said...

Wat een prachtig boekje heb je gemaakt voor Owen, Hetty! Leuke foto's , vrolijke kleuren en mooie layouts!
Els

Monique Kools said...

Wat boft Owen toch met zo'n handige oma. Ziet er erg leuk uit.
groetjes Monique

Mary said...

I stumbled across your book photo on SCS and had to look at your blog to see more. What a work of love ❤! It's beautiful! Sorry I don't speak German. My 17 year old is in Germany right now for a month. Too bad he is not here to translate for me.