Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012


Just couldn't resist making another
keep calm poster on:


I wanted to be thankful for all my scrap and stamp friends,
who just come back to take a look at my blog.

Thank you for following me!

This card is made with  the frame and the circle
stamp by Michael Strong. I am so thankful he is my friend
and I can use his beautiful stamps and share my cards
with you all.
The frame stamp is embossed in copper.
The circle is embossed in orange and I used an
oval punch to punch out 3 ovals to make the
pumpkin. On top I used half the flowe from
the middle pannel of the frame and the green
is punched out of a border punch.
I hope you and your families have a wonderful
and joyful Thanksgiving.



1 comment:

CraftyJo said...

A very creative pumpkin Hetty :) and I do like your saying... 'gobble on' has a couple of meaning on a day like today!