Tuesday, January 29, 2013

12 Tags of 2013 January


Tags of 2012 was a succes,
so Tim Holtz decided to do it
again in 2013.
All info about the 12 tags of 2013
you find here:

And this is my contribution for January.
I did not want to copy the tag,
but tried to use same techniques and
elements as shown on  Tim Holtz Blog.

I used the sewing room as a theme
instead of time.

A embossingfolder of button's is used for
background and colored with
ice spruce, rusty hinges and walnut stain.
I stamped the text on the
tailor's dummy and added
a little lace stamp for decoration.
With real buttons and buttons from
grunge board colored with metallic stains.
I did not make a tag, but turned this into a card.
Thanks for looking!
Have a creative day!




7 comments:

Inge said...

Leuke kaart!!

KatBug said...

Fantastic!!! The quote on the dress form is unique & cool

McStamper said...

Hetty, love this tag. You did a great job.

Scrappin' Stacy said...

Wonderful card! Love the dress form and the spool with thread on it. Great creation.

Karin R. said...

Fantastic creation. I love that you created it with a unique theme. ;-)

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

GORGEOUS!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! I love the color, I love that it's a tag, I love the sewing theme! The giant button is uber cool! FABULOUS take my dear!

Laura said...

Love your "take" on the 12 tags, Hetty!! This one is just gorgeous! You did a wonderful job, as usual! Thanks for sharing with us!!