Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hambo Hoedown125: Stripes


 Every Wednesday!

Here is my card for this weeks
Hambo Hoedown Challenge
which is

**CHALLENGE: Create a project that uses STRIPES**

For my card I used a stripy background and 
Hambo's digital image called: robot
and you can find it HERE.
and some thinlets with these gears
that I punched out in black.
The silver metallic background is a
Tim Holtz embossing folder.
Here you see a part of the card with
all the gears and the brads I used.
There are also to metal gears.

And this is the inside
of the card.
Every Wednesday!
Have a creative day!

2 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Yah haaaaaaaay........ hetty you have used my absolutely favourite image, and wow! !!! I love what you have done with it. Great coloring and I love the tim holtz embossing folder. So glad you joined the hambo hoedown this week.

Laura said...

Your robot card is just so cute! I love the gears too...Thanks for the fun! hugs, Laura