Monday, March 31, 2014

More Bold & Bright

Here I am again with 
artwork for the Club Scrap Bootcamp.

This week is the last week and  I want to help
to meet the OWH goal, so you will see
lots more bold and bright artwork.

Today I made 7 cards, that I will show you
here. I started out with making
some quick backgrounds with  the neon
dabbers and a few stencils.

When they were dry I got out my Club Scrap
Serenity and Tahiti papers for making some cards.
The sentiment is from the Big Deal kit.






With all the little scraps I did some
herringbone technique for this card.
And yes,i keep on stamping,
so you will see more of me this week
very bold and bright!

(sentiment not Club Scrap)

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!








1 comment:

Jenny Marples said...

So bright and cheery. Love the geometric designs. Jenny x