Friday, August 29, 2014

Yoga

Photo: Yoga! #downwardfacingdog
Last Wednesday I attended a yoga lesson
outside on the grass in the sun at
It was wonderful!

So when I was surfing around I arrived
and noticed her new sentiments:
 These were just perfect for my pictures!
Just had to buy them. For only $ 2,50
You find the set HERE.
I am going to have a lot of fun with these sentiments.

So I also used some other sentiments 
tomake a thank you card for the teacher:

I googled free yoga cliparts and found this
neat girl in yoga position, just perfect for a card.

The image is colored with pencil and the flowers
are punched with the Petite Petals punch by SU!.

Printed the sentiment and added  it to the card.

Here another version:


I can see more cards coming!
Thanks for looking.
Have a creative day!








2 comments:

Evelyn S. said...

Cute as can be, Hetty! I went to Create with TLC, but those sentiments are "sold".... aren't they digis? (If I do yoga, it's going to have to be with TV or a video!)

Tlc Creations said...

Your cards turned out beautifully.
Love the colors you chose.
Paulette