Saturday, February 21, 2015

Saturday Card: Flowers

Today I have some flowers for you!
mini flower and
large pot stamp
You find the stamps HERE.
The paper is from Club Scrap Oopsie Daisy.
I started out by stamping the potstampin dark brown
and colored the pot with pencils.

I stamped the pot on a post it note and cut this out to cover
the pot for the next stage. I sprinkled some yellow bistre
grains on top of the pot.

Then I sprayed some water on top of the grains.
With a paper towel I took away the  puddles
of water and dryed it with a heat gun.

With a matching color inkpad, I stamped the flowers on top of
the bistre coloring.I used Club Scrap Topaz inkpad.

To give the flowers more dimention, I also stamped some
flowers on an extra piece of paper,cut them out and
added these with foam tape on the card.

For the heart of the flowers I made little dark brown
dots with a pearl pen.

Here the result of the finished flowers.

Inside I used a lovely sentiment by Create with TLC.
On this blog you find many freebies: sentiments,
papers and vintage pictures.

This free sentiment is still available for a short time here:

Thanks very much for looking!

Have a creative day!


5 comments:

Toni Hinchcliffe said...

Beautiful card, Hetty! Thanks for sharing the technique!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE what you did with the flowers! So gorgeous!

Heidi

Tlc Creations said...

Wow what a beautiful card and technique....thank you.
Paulette

Diana Enns said...

Beautiful!!! Love the background and the way you worked those flowers. I need to order some Bister.

Wendy Bellino said...

Ooooh I love the flowers too! They look like lace!