Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Mojo Monday 425

Even though we do not celbrate Thanksgiving in
The Netherlans, I do make cards for my US friends.
The sketch Challenge on Mojo Monday suddenly
gave me an idea for this card.

This is the sketch.
And this is my card.
I used the Club Scrap Moroccan Spice kit
with it's warm colors.Just perfect for the
time of the year. You find the kit HERE.

For the background (red panel) I used an embossing
folder and added gold ink direct to the paper.

You see the motive combing back in the paper 
and also behind the sentiment(stencil).
The leaves are from the Aspen kit stamped
on dark brown and colored with pencil.

I hope you willcome back tomorrow for our
monthly Club Scrap Blog Hop with over
20 blogs to visit and get some wonderful inspiraion.


Have a creative day!


1 comment:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great warm colors and love the darker leaves! Great card!