Thursday, April 28, 2016

Mojo Monday 445

Today I looked at the Mojo Monday sketch
of this week and right away had an idea.

I chose to make the square card,but who knows,
I might give the round one a try to soon.

For the card I used Club Scrap Dahlia papers
and stamps:
In the kit i found a pre embossed piece of paper
and cut a 5 x 5 inch square piece and sprayd
this with purple distress ink.The lines of the flower
resisited the ink. I also splatteredsome waterdrops.

Next I used the matching stamp. Embossed this with black ink
and colored the flower with neon pink ink. Then cut out
the flower with scissors. 
The butterfly is cut out with a SU! die in black
and with a pencil I drew the outline on the orange
paper and cut it out and glued the two together.

The leaves are embossed in green and colored 
with neon green like I did with the flower.

Card for any occasion,
so I leave the sentiment for later.

Thank you for looking.
Have a creative day!


6 comments:

mamablitger said...

Hetty what a fabulous Dagkia card. It's looking so impressive thanks to the way you arranged it...but most of all due to the awesome colors.. I love what you created. The simplicity of this card is great. As you said : a card for all occasions.
Hope everything is going fine ??
Thank you for sharing your lovely art.
Hugs from Monica...

A splash of color said...

Beautiful and thanks for the extra instructions.. I'm just learning all the tricks.. Love the color..

Wanda Cullen said...

Lovely vibrant colors that are so eye-catching in the gallery! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday this week!

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Hetty - love the vibrant colours and your use of the sketch
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEAUTIFUL card, love your pick of colours.

Laura said...

Your dahlia card is gorgeous!! Beautiful background and such pretty layers!! I love how you added the bottom orange layer of your butterfly too! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!!