Thursday, October 27, 2016

Sip and Share sketch

On my favorite Coffee Lovers Blog
there is always a sketch on Sunday. 
My intention is every week to take part, 
but than life takes over and I have so many
other things to do. Today I finally made one
card for this weeks sketch.

With Christmas cards already on my mind,
I made this card with a winter feel.

Here is the sketch that I used.
It is a totally fun sketch by Kerry Urbatch.
Go and see her card on the blog.

For my card you see some differend pieces of scrap papers.
The hot cocoa mug is a die from Die-Namic, with some
glittery backer's twine and a woodsie mitten with a
little glittery gemstone.

And how bout this sentiment on one of the papers that I found
 in between my scrap stash.

Thank you for looking 
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Hetty! Your card is so gorgeous! What a great idea to join the sketch each week - I will have to check it out myself! Love the little mitten on the mug!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Hetty - love the mitten on the mug, and your use of the design paper in the bottom corner is ingenious.
Blessings
Maxine

Judy1223 said...

Hetty, thesis a great card and a super fun take on the sketch! (Thanks for the reminder about the sketch challenge...I always seem to miss it and I don't know why!) I especially love the music note background paper on your banner...a perfect winter card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the Winter theme.
Faith
x