Friday, November 25, 2016

Ctlc Quick Christmas Cards

Today I am in need of a few quick Christmas cards
and for this digital images with only a little coloring
are perfect. For these cards I used the christmas tree
by Create with TLC and 
a sentiment from Stampin'Up!.
Just some designers papaper and 2 markers and a
white gel pen was all that I needed for these cards.
Here you see the result and I even added a few sticky gemstones
to make the card more Christmassy.

They are so easy to mae, so once I get everything cut and 
the trees printed and colored, I had a bunch done today.

Of course, even though there is just a little coloring,
this card is for day 25 of the color challenge on

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



5 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

I am loving what you did with the trees.....You made them ever more beautiful.
Paulette

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

That's what I need, quick and simple, love the idea of the white marker. Great cards.
Faith
x

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful cards Hetty - love the simplicity of them - says she who is mass producing a really fussy card for this year....
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

For quick cards, these are gorgeous! Beautifully coloured!

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

SUPERBES