Monday, November 28, 2016

Merry Mice for Hanukkah

Today I have been playing with a recent Stampin'Up! set
called Merry Mice. It is a set for Christmas and I have some 
fun cards made with it over at my other blog: 
This time I used the mice to make a Hanukkah card.

I added some Jewish elements to the mice. The candleholder
(Chanukkiah) is from the set Special Occasions and the
dreidl is made with a paper punch.
The mice are colored with pencil.

In the background I used the confetti textured impression
embossing folder (140592) and added 
mint macaron stamping ink.

The inside of the card is stamped with the chanukkiah stamp
again and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love your use of these stamps to make them 'fit' Hanukkah - a beautiful card Hetty.
Blessings
Maxine

Tlc Creations said...

Love how the little mice are celebrating Hanukkah.
Such a fun card.
Paulette

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY cute, love the mouse with the "Chanukkiah"
Faith
x

Laura said...

So sweet! I like how you have the little mice carrying the dreidl and the Chanukkiah! Love the embossed bg and how you sponged on the pretty mint color. YOur coloring is beautiful too. ANd love the inside stamping and sentiment! THanks for sharing!

KT Fit Kitty said...

More cute mousies! They are adorable! I like how you adapted them for Hanukkah!