Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday Sketch card: Mojo Monday 475

My card sketch today is for the Mojo Monday blog
and of course for day 26 of the color challenge.
For this card I used some design papers from my stash,
the Michael Strong rubber stamp tree and a sentiment
from Club Scrap.
You find all the details of the 

As I stamped my image on kraft paper, embossed it with 
gold embossing powder and colored it with a white 
pencil and a white gel pen.

I added a few sticky pearls in kraft color to the tree

All the details of the colorchallenge can be found on

Thanks for looking
and a have a creative day.


8 comments:

Jill P said...

this is so pretty

Unknown said...

Love your card, Hetty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Hetty this is stunning - love the white pencil and pen on the kraft - your embossing is stunning too, I gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the tree and how you have put it together.
Faith
x

Lori Kobular said...

Hetty that Christmas Tree is gorgeous! I love your card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fabulous card Hetty! Love the mix of whimsy and elegance. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Kathy said...

Stunning card. Very elegant.
Hugs, Kathy The Daily Marker

Sabrina said...

I never thought of using gold on kraft - but after seeing this I definitely will! It looks wonderful.