Saturday, January 28, 2017

Saturday Sketch Card: Love

With Valentine coming soon, I thought
it was time for some love cards.
for inspiration. And the heart stamp
Background paper byStampin' Up! (not available anymore)
and the sentiment is by Create with TLC.
The key is one of the metal ideology findings
from Tim Holtz. I decorated the top with a 
large sticky gemstone.

When I noticed the pearl challenge on the
I wanted to enter my card there too.

The heart is stamped with versamark and embossed
with red embossing powder. The pink colouring is 
with distress markers and water.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!




6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS, love the stamp and the pearls and a great key too.
Faith
x

Wendy Bellino said...

Key to my heart...love it!

Tlc Creations said...

Beautiful card.
Paulette

Desire Fourie said...

Hetty this is another wonderful project. Its perfect for our 7th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunner Hetty - love the red and pink heart and the pearls you have there. The gem on the top of the key is perfect
Blessings
Maxine

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, I really love this gorgeous heart stamp! Beautiful card!