Saturday, March 10, 2018

Green for CAS(E) this Sketch #262

Hello!
Here my card for the sketch on

the CAS(E) this sketch blog here.

I started  with making the background with these
3 colors of oxide ink with the direct to paper technique.
The left over ink I used to color a ribbon, I will use 
this week for another card.

Then I used some drops of water 
and a stencil with evergreen bough 
distress ink.

The backgroun now looks like this.

The clover is made with  a heart die from the serie
movers and shapers, distressed and after wrapping the 
Tim Holtz stripes a paper string around the card, 
glued on top of the string.
The sentiments are new quote chips by Tim Holtz.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day! 


4 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

What a cool background! Great take on the sketch!

KT Fit Kitty said...

That's a fabulous background, my friend! I love working with Distress Oxides too! Fun St. Patrick's Day card - I don't make any for that occasion so it's fun to see them!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Hetty - love your made background, especially the stencilled detail
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Looks like you had plenty of fun with this card Hetty, it's Great.
Faith
x