Monday, April 2, 2018

Club Scrap April kit: Shibori


Welcome to a new month of Club Scrap goodies.
This month the kit is called Shibori?
What?! you may say, so here a little explanation:
Shibori is a Japenese indigo fabric dying technique 
dating back to the 8th century.
There is more explanation on the Club Scrap Blog HERE.

For me this blue and white kit is perfect
to play with for my Jewish Holidays.
For my scrapbookpage, I snapped some quick
photo's of my grandsons, when they where here
for our annual matzo lunch.
(I won't show you how the floor looked afterwards!)

This kit is also great for cards
and because of the blue and white combo,
it combines great with other kits.
For this birthday card I used the cake from
the Club Scrap January Surprise kit.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What wonderful paper Hetty, and beautiful projects. Love the photos of the boys eating matzo :-), and your card is so pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Bellino said...

What a cutie, he looks like he's enjoying his lunch! Thanks for some great inspiration samples today, I haven't had a chance to download my kit yet. Your blog update looks great BTW, it's always fun to spruce up a bit in the spring, right? Have a fabulous day Hetty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Lovely papers, I love blue and white, it's so clean, sky and clouds? love it. Fab photos, Would loved to have seen the floor. LOL
Faith
x